Classes Coming Back Soon!
The goal of this course it to teach students the fundamentals of long range shooting out to 1000 yards.
The course covers the following: shooting mechanics, equipment and rifle setup, chronograph usage,
building a ballistics table, wind calling and spotting and ballistics.
- Eye & ear protection
- Bubble level mounted on the scope
- Bi-pod that swivels
- Scope with exposed turrets
- Packed lunch
- Rifle rentals are available for $100 plus the cost of ammo
- If you bring your own rifle, it must be .338 Caliber or below
- 80 rounds of ammo (bring more if you want to shoot more!)
- Ballistics App (Applied Ballistics Preferred – others MAY work)
Applied Ballistics App
Please note: This class is held outdoors and is weather dependent. Please dress appropriately for the weather.